Our team of Brisbane residential furniture removals staff are capable and experienced to cater for any sized move. From small units and apartments right through to a large 6 bedroom home we can handle this in the Brisbane region, 5 days a week.
Free quotes for Brisbane residential furniture removals
Our residential packages are for customers which require us to do pretty much everything from start to finish.
Our residential furniture removals package includes the following:
Our administration team will organise a visit with you at your residence to assess your relocation requirements. We like to look thoroughly and ensure that you have on the day a truck suitable for your move and the right number removalists to carry out your relocation. Our packing team will arrive the day prior to your move to pack and label your household contents using our specialized packing materials.
Free quotes for packing and removals.
The next day our Brisbane furniture removals team uplifts your belongings and transports them to your new residence or storage if required. We place the furniture and moving cartons in the correct area where possible as a help when unpacking boxes and sorting your house out.
No time to unpack!
Our professional packing team will be there on the day to unpack your delivery and place your items in the correct places. We will take the unwanted boxes and packing materials with us on completion of the job. This will leave you to continue with the job at hand getting you packed into your new residence without having to do the extra work associated with your move.
How much will it cost for your residential furniture removal?
The way we charge is an hourly rate and it is simple. Our hourly rate will begin once our removalists leave the depot then arrive at your first pick up address until our Brisbane furniture removalists unload the last piece of furniture at your final drop off and then back to the depot…(Subject to terms and conditions).
We charge to the nearest 15 minutes.
Our Residential Furniture Removal is Great!
- Your Brisbane furniture removalists will turn up on time.
- They will be? in our standard uniform colours
- All our Brisbane furniture movers are well trained and highly experienced in the furniture removals industry.
- They will greet you with a smile, bend over backwards for you and then on with what they do best.
- All items will be placed and packed on the truck with care as standard
- Our Brisbane movers have been trained how to lift furniture but also how to pack it when it goes on the removals truck which is a vital skill to have. Everything including fragile goods are strategically packed in a manner so that there will be little risk of damage occurring.
- We will dismantle/assemble furniture and appliances where requested.
- Our team of Brisbane movers will place your belongings in the required rooms specifically to its use.
Our Furniture Removalists Trucks and Container trucks
We have a large variety of different trucks to cater for any relocation whether in be small or large. Our furniture removals trucks are equipped with high quality furniture blankets and straps reducing scrapes and scratches.
At Brisbane Removals and Storage our main goal is to provide Brisbanians with a high quality and comprehensive relocating solution at our affordable prices. We also provide the highest of standard and service for all past and present clients combining the benefits of our modern technology and skills in our family owned and operated business with some old fashioned personal service. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible move with efficient and friendly service.
The Best by far!
Not only are we experienced in moving Brisbanians, we are the experts in relocating. Across Brisbane or across Australia, we tend to your valuable household goods with care. Removing and delivering your furniture and personal goods is not a complicated thing, but there are the basics that need to be addressed and without compromise.
Brisbane Removals and Storage will:
- Be punctual and always on time.
- Disassemble and reassemble cots, cabinets, beds, bunks and household appliances. At the end on delivery, we will place furniture with your instructions in each room. The removalists? cartons will be placed accordingly.
- Provide you the customer with experienced, uniformed and professional furniture removalist staff and will make your relocation stress free.
- Always provide you, the customer with a clean furniture removalists truck that adapts the size of your relocation equipped with clean removalists blankets.
- Work efficiently during the course of the move in conjunction with our operations department and carefully maintain professionalism at all times.
Most people who are moving locally usually choose to pack their own house up.
Typically, soft furnishing items are protected temporarily in blankets by the removal company.
Brisbane Removals and Storage goes one better.
We pack all chairs, lounges couches and tables if needed in bubble-wrap for additional protection from dirt and dust if required.
In your new home, your favourite lounge chair is ready for you, clean and ready.
There is somewhat a lot to think about, even when you?re only moving a little distance away.
When you decide to book us, we take this important insurance issue off your mind.
We can organise TRANSIT OR COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE, please talk to us to enquire about your level of insurance you require.